We welcome all talented content writers like you to share valuable experiences and contribute to our blog. Your insights and insider tips will inspire and empower our audience.
But before you jump in head-first and submit an application, take a moment to read the type of content that we’re looking for, review our editorial guidelines and how our submission process works to see if we could be a good fit.
We can’t wait to hear your story!
Types of content
Join us and share your expertise in one or more of these four content types:
- Food & Drink
- Health / Wellness
- Home Improvement
- Home Design
- Pest Control
- Pet Care
- Finance & Business
Please carefully read the following guidelines before submitting your request. Submissions that do not adhere to these guidelines will result in an automatic rejection.
- All guest posts should be a minimum of 500 words.
- The article is written in a conversational manner: humans talking to humans.
- Content must be original, written by you and not previously published anywhere else.
- The topic is new, provides a fresh, unique perspective and was not covered previously on our blog or website.
- We’re only looking for SEO-optimized content.
- Use article formatting best practices including subheadings (mostly H2 and H3 tags), bullet points, etc.
- Intro paragraph is less than 150 words and includes the main keyword within the first 100 words.
- Please include at least one relevant, high-resolution image (>1000px wide). Make sure all images and/or videos used do not violate any copyright laws.
- Links should only lead to high authority sites or credible sources. No affiliate links are acceptable.
- Please keep in mind that all included links will be assigned a “nofollow” attribute when posted. In case of a dofollow and permanent link, please make a note in the contact form right below or email us directly at dellacooks(dot)com(at)gmail(dot)com for further discussion.
What we don’t publish?
- Too much promotion
- Already published content
- We only accept unique content, so please don’t waste time submitting previously published ones
- Copied content
- Misleading information
- Individual profiles
In order for our audience to read the best possible content from the top experts, we ask everyone to carefully adhere to our editorial guidelines and follow our submission process for guest posts.
- Please read our editorial guidelines before submitting your outline or article to ensure your work adheres to our requirements
- Use the form below to submit your work. All of the information you provide will be included in your bio section
- We will read every submission and respond to you within 2-3 business days. If your article is selected, our team will contact you and may ask you to make further edits and revisions from your side. If your article is not selected, it usually means the submission didn’t follow our editorial guidelines or is simply not a good fit for our audience. There is no option to appeal a rejection or get personalized feedback but you may submit a new guest post for consideration
- If your article meets all the requirements and edits have been made from your side, our team will make final edits and publish it
- You will be provided a URL once the article is live on our blog
Ready to submit?
Just fill out the contact form below, we’ll get back to you soon.